TUI group is giving a new boost to greek tourism, and especially in Chania, as for the 2015 season the German tour operator starts flights to Chania from Hannover, Stuttgart and Dusseldorf after many years.
The flights will be available via TUIFLY.
Meanwhile, TUI is reinforcing flights from Austria, but also from other cities of Germany, to Heraklion, Rhodes, Araxos, Kos and Corfu.
Also, for first time, TUI Group incorporates in its program Karpathos, Lesvos and Thassos.
More specifically, TUIFLY’s flights are as follows:
• Vienna–Rhodes: The route will be twice a week and the first flight will take place on May 21.
• Vienna–Heraklion: The flights are scheduled to begin on May 2 and will be once a week.
• Vienna–Araxos (Patra): The flights begin on May 22 and the route will be once a week.
• Hamburg–Kos: We begin on May 25 with a frequency of once a week.
• Vienna–Corfu: Flights to the island of Corfu will be once a week from May 26.
• Stuttgart–Chania: The flights will be operated once a week from May 27.
• Düsseldorf–Chania: Will begin July 1, 2015 and will be once a week.
• Hanover–Chania: Will begin on July 1 and will be once a week.