15/09/2014: Local news in brief (night edition)
At the end of the day, the most important news headlines from Crete.
- The passengers of a helicopter landed in Elafonissi and Balos on Sunday were Russian tourists from Heraklion. Who gave the “ok” to the pilot to land the helicopter in those two beaches?
- A security system camera recorded four people beating a businessman in the Venetian Harbour of Chania, in a violent incident last Saturday. The businessman made them a recommendation because they took a pee at his door.
- Municipal Council of Chania will meet next Friday, at 4 p.m.
- Burglars stole television transponders from Therisso.
- Various incidents with stingy tourists in Heraklion. Two tourists from France asked their money back. In first case, a French man read his newspaper and return it asking for half of his money. In second case, a woman asked her money back because she didn’t like the pareos she bought at the same morning from a store in the hotel.
- A 77 year old tourist drowned in Malia, Hersonissos.
- Three fans of Irodotos charged for attempted homicide after their arrest for the violent incident in Alikarnassos Stadium on Sunday.
- The 46 year old fan of Ethnikos is in critical condition. He was taken to Athens by a C-130 of the Hellenic Air Force.
- Deputy Mayor of Laneuville-devant-Nancy is a fan of Hersonissos!
- A 35 year old shepherd was arrested in Episkopi. He has stolen 15 sheeps, owned by the Deputy Chief of Hellenic Police, Mr. Adamantios Stamatakis.