15/9/2014: Local news in brief (day edition)
During the day, the most important news headlines from Crete.
- The passengers of the helicopter landed in Elafonissi and Balos on Sunday were Russian tourists from Heraklion. Who gave the “ok” to the pilot to land the helicopter in those two beaches?
- A security system camera has recorded four people beating a businessman in the Venetian Harbour of Chania, in a violent incident last Saturday. The businessman made them a recommendation because they took a pee at his door.
- Various incidents with stingy tourists in Heraklion. Two tourists from France asked their money back. In first case, a French man read his newspaper and return it asking for half of his money. In second case, a woman asked her money back because she didn’t like the pareos she bought at the same morning from a store in the hotel.
- A 77 year old tourist drowned in Malia, Hersonissos.
- Three fans of Irodotos charged for attempted homicide after their arrest for the violent incident in Alikarnassos Stadium on Sunday.
- The 46 year old fan of Ethnikos is in critical condition. He was taken to Athens by a C-130 of the Hellenic Air Force.