25/9/2014: Local news in brief (night edition)
At the end of the day, the most important news headlines from Crete:
- 84 year old tourist drowned in Almirida, Chania
- Fire on the roof of a restaurant at Marathi beach
- Aisha, the 2 year old girl who survived from the shipwreck west of Crete, will go to “Mitera” Health Center for Infants in Athens, as decided by the Court in Chania
- Two teachers from Rethymnon and Chania suspected for pedophilia
- Deputy Minister of Health, Mrs. Katerina Papakostas visited Rethymnon, having a meeting with local Authorities for all problems concerning health sector
- Polish delegation from the region of Lubus visits Crete, aiming to import local products to the Polish market
- Unpaid hotel employees… tourists left on their own in Hersonissos
- Speed cameras… on target, all over Crete!
- There is only one pediatrician in Crete!
- Two Girls visit Crete: Part I
- Female Police Officers will gather in Heraklion
- New route to Heraklion from British Airways
- Three men had a fight in a bar and were taken to the hospital
- Five men beat two youngsters (aged 22 and 23), because they thought that they were… someone else!
- British students learned how to make the sweets of the Minoans
- The trial for the embezzlement of 1 mil euros in former Municipality of Neapolis is underway. Former cashier of the Municipality apologized to the Court and pleaded guilty. Former Mayor of Neapolis and Vice Prefect, Nikos Kastrinakis is also accused for the embezzlement of 1 mil euros
- Public asphalt works on the National Road (Sitia – Pahia Ammos)
- Mayor of Agios Nikolaos, Mr. Antonis Zervos met with administrator of 7th Health District of Crete, Mr. Antonis Grigorakis. They discussed all issues concerning the hospital of Agios Nikolaos. Mr. Zervos also met Minister of Health, Mr. Makis Voridis on Wednesday