He tried to save his father and he was struck by electricity

A 55 year old man was transfered to University General Hospital of Heraklion with burns to his hands, as he was struck by electricity while he was working.

Once his son realized what was happening, he tried to pull him, but…he was also struck by electricity and fell down.

Luckily, he was not injured and transfered his father in Mires Health Centre for the first aid.

However, it was considered necessary to the 55 year old man to the hospital.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.