During the day, the most important news headlines from Crete:
- A man was slightly injured in a car accident occured at the junction of Platanias
- President of “Independent Greeks”, Mr. Panos Kammenos, visits Chania today. He made a speech at the Commercial & Industrial Chamber
- “Blue Flag” National Operators Meeting in Chania
- A 33 year old man was arrested in Paleohora, having 5 guns and 350 cartridges
- Small fire in Agia Marina at 4 p.m.
- Hundreds of people protested on Wednesday night against the installation of wind turbines in Crete
- Small earthquake south of Crete
- A luxurious car burned in Ano Viannos during the night
- VIDEO: “Do you love me?” in… Cretan dialect
- A police officer left his gun and the police dog in his unlocked car!
- Luke Walker at the Court of Appeal for the murder of his girlfriend
- Mr. Vassilis Lambrinos, Mayor of Heraklion, is the Chairman of the Board at the Regional Union of Municipalities in Crete. Mayor of Chania, Mr. Tasos Vamvoukas will be the Vice Chairman of the Board
- Four people arrested at “Nikos Kazantzakis” airport, trying to fly to Poland with fake IDs and passports
- Two brothers shot against three other men in a car at Atsipades village, Heraklion. One of other three brothers was slightly injured. Police officers will stay all night at Atsipades
- Fire in a laundry store at Malia at 8.30 p.m. Nine firemen extinguished the fire in a couple of hours