At the end of the day, the most important news headlines from Crete:
- Health Center of Kissamos is full of rats and mice!!!
- “Deutschland” cruise ship at the port of Souda
- From Kythira to Crete in a wooden raft
- ANEK Lines F/B “Lato” will become… a memory!
- Meeting at the City Hall for the privatization of “Giannis Daskalogiannis”
- 11 Cretan companies in the 500 most profitable businesses in Greece
- No result in Athens meeting for the privatization of regional airports
- Blue Flags & Green Keys in Crete
- A 64 year old British was arrested by the Police, having some grams of cannabis
- VIDEO: Strong wind at Pantanassa harbor, Heraklion
- High risk of fire in Crete, also on Monday
- The Center of Agricultural Development – Island Economy will operate in Heraklion in the next couple of months
- A 24 year old man from Congo was arrested at “Nikos Kazantzakis” airport, trying to fly to Belgium with fake ID and passport
Eight years imprisonment was the decision of the Court of Appeal in Heraklion for the 70 year old rapist of a 14 year old child, 6 years ago
- A 78 year old was seriously injured in a car accident at Messara shortly after 2 p.m.
- Greece Talks About Developing Special Interest Tourism On Crete
- 22.5 Million International Tourist Arrivals By End Of Year
- “The first Minoan CD-Rom”
- No pediatrician at Agios Nikolaos Hospital during the weekend
- Τhe demolition of illegal buildings in Chryssi island has been postponed for tomorrow, due to bad weather