20/10/2014: Local news in brief (day edition)
During the day, the most important news headlines from Crete:
- Health Center of Kissamos is full of rats and mice!!!
- “Deutschland” cruise ship at the port of Souda
- From Kythira to Crete in a wooden raft
- ANEK Lines F/B “Lato” will become… a memory!
- A 64 year old British was arrested by the Police, having some grams of cannabis
- VIDEO: Strong wind at Pantanassa harbor, Heraklion
- High risk of fire in Crete, also on Monday
- The Center of Agricultural Development – Island Economy will operate in Heraklion in the next couple of months
- A 24 year old man from Congo was arrested at “Nikos Kazantzakis” airport, trying to fly to Belgium with fake ID and passport
- Eight years imprisonment was the decision of the Court of Appeal in Heraklion for the 70 year old rapist of a 14 year old child, 6 years ago
- No pediatrician at Agios Nikolaos Hospital during the weekend
- Τhe demolition of illegal buildings in Chryssi island has been postponed for tomorrow, due to bad weather