At the end of the day, the most important news headlines from Crete:
- Police is looking for two hunters, who were illegally hunting hares, close to the village of Drakona
- Symbolic occupation of Nea TV by members of social organizations, who are expressing their solidarity to hunger striker Nikos Romanos
- Santa Run in Chania… once more… December 27!!!
- Burglars got into the church of Agios Ioannis in Kastelli, broke the candle counter and took… 7 euros!
- Positive messages for tourism from the reservations in hotels of Rethymnon
- A 55 year old Greek woman was arrested in Heraklion, for a public debt of 60.000 euros
- Cpt of M/V “Baris” took his diploma from the internet!!!
- 200 immigrants from M/V “Baris” have already left for Athens. 29 children were found in the ship, without their parents. The rest of the immigrants are still at Ierapetra’s Sports Hall