26/12/2014: Local News In Brief
At the end of the day, the most important news headlines from Crete:
- Santa Run in Chania… once more… December 27!!!
- 3,6R earthquake southwest of Crete
- All lights in the village of Santa Claus at Omalos will light on Saturday
- Shops on Crete will be open next Sunday
- Fire at a gas stove of a cafe in Liontaria Sq., Heraklion
- More than 30 complaints at the Labour Centre of Heraklion of employees who were not paid their extra Christmas salary
- The integration of archaeological sites of Heraklion and Knossos announced by the Ministries of Culture and Environment.