Six ministers and deputy ministers (two MPs, a scientist and three top-class executives from Crete) participate in the new government.
- Giannis Varoufakis is the new Minister of Economics
- Giannis Dragassakis from Lassithi is the new Vice President of the Government
- MP Giorgos Stathakis from Chania is the new Minister of Economy, Infrastructure, Shipping and Tourism
- MP Andreas Xanthos from Rethymno is the new Deputy Minister of Health and Social Insurance
- President of FORTH (Foundation for Research and Technology-Hellas) is the new Deputy Minister of Research and Innovation
- Nadia Valavanis from Heraklion is the new Deputy Minister of Economics