Patrol cars and ambulances in four main junctions of Crete, during Easter
Policemen will control traffic and ambulances will be ready to transfer any injured people to the hospital, in four main junctions on the national road of Crete, during Easter.
In particular, ambulances will be in the junctions of:
- Hersonissos – Fodele and Heraklion – Mires (Heraklion)
- Atsipopoulo (Rethymno)
- Souda (Chania)
- Agios Nikolaos (Lassithi)
- Holy Thursday: From 3 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Holy Friday: From 7 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Holy Saturday: From 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Monday 13/4: From 7 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Sunday 19/4: From 7 a.m. to 11 p.m.