April 8, 2015: Local News In Brief
At the end of the day, the most important news headlines from Crete:
- PHOTOS: Where is the beach of Nea Hora?
- VIDEO: Fire in a car at Mournies junction
- Full speed back… Gov’t begins discussion with Fraport for the privatization of Greek regional airports
- VIDEO: Testing the first Greek UAV in Maleme Airport
- Bulldozer found floating on the beach in Paleochora!!!
- The thief of the relique of Agios Polikarpos was in Crete
- Arrest of two Syrians in Heraklion Airport
- Peter Diamandopoulos -born in Heraklion- Divisive Adelphi University President, Dies at 86
- PHOTOS: They have stolen… everything from Heraklion!
- Car plunged from a bridge at Spilia
- The Holy Metropolis of Ierapitni and Sitia gave more than 7 tons of food, to people in need