May 20, 2015: Local News In Brief
At the end of the day, the most important news headlines from Crete:
- On this day, 74 years ago, Germany invaded Crete
- No electricity in five villages of Apokoronas until Thursday
- “Thomson Majesty” at the port of Souda
- Businessman arrested for electricity theft
- Municipal workers cleaned the side road of the National Road
- Memories of Crete still strong
- VIDEO: Crete is not for garbage
- Two rescues in a few hours in Chania
- 31 year old diver drowned in Karteros
- Burglar tried to strangle elderly woman
- Arrests for forged documents in Heraklion and Chania Airports
- He was arrested with 14,2 grams of heroin
- Giannis Smaragdis: El Greco exhibition in Bethlehem’s Gate closes irrevocably!
- 58 year old man arrested with cocaine
- They demolished a canteen in Chryssi, but they left the debris on the beach!
- VIDEO: The first beach for people with special needs is ready
- 4 kgs beetroot in Ierapetra!