At the end of the day, the most important news headlines from Crete:
- 30 lives lost on the roads of Crete so far this year
- “Thomson Majesty” cruise ship… once more in Souda port
- Two fires broke out in the morning, one in a house at Pemonia, Apokoronas and the other in a carpentry store at Perivolia, Chania. Firemen managed to extinguish the fire in both incidents, immediately
- International Food Marketing Research Symposium in Chania
- Another drowning in Crete
- He injured her, he threatened her and then… masturbated in front of her!!!
- Creta Maris Hotel and Hellenic Police will be awarded for their reaction during the armed robbery
- A tourist from Russia died -under unknown circumstances- during a surgery in Venizelion Hospital
- Continuous routes to Matala, due to the festival
- Fisherman from Kokkinos Pirgos saw blood and broken glasses on a fishing boat. Police and the Hellenic Coast Guard are looking to find out what happened
- He committed suicide by drinking pesticide
- Bulgarian arrested as responsible for burglaries in hotels at Hersonissos
- Little boy injured onboard to Chryssi island. The captain paid a fine for transferring the boy back to the hotel!
- Dead German tourist in the Gorge of Kato Zakros
- As decided by the District Attorney, the 69 year old woman who killed her husband a couple of days ago, was set into custody