At the end of the day, the most important news headlines from Crete:
- Human cruelty! They poisoned a dog while feeding her puppies!
- A British in a supermarket of Chania: There is nothing to be afraid of!!!
- Azamara Journey cruise ship once more in Chania
- 29 year old Syrian arrested in Chania Airport
- Chania Hotels Association worries for tourism’s next day
- Two “Blue Flags” for Falassarna
- A 19 year old man was arrested in Kerameia, because he did not stop his car when police officers told him so
- Another case of animal abuse in Chania. According to a complaint of Animals Welfare Association, an elderly woman hit kitties with a stick in Koum Kapi, Chania
- 54 year old man drowned in Plakias, Rethymno
- Four women from Bulgaria were arrested in the hospitals of Rethymno and Heraklion, because they were working as nurses, without having diplomas or professional licenses
- He tried to kill his mother with a cleaver, at the center of Heraklion
- Young policeman dies in an accident in coastal avenue of Heraklion
- Fire in Agia Pelagia, Heraklion