July 27, 2015: Local News In Brief
At the end of the day, the most important news headlines from Crete:
- High-end security system at the port of Souda
- Some visitors “do not respect” Elafonissi
- VIDEO: Balos… an exotic place!
- Lifeguard rescued swimmer in Kavros
- 4.1R earthquake SW of Crete
- Heat wave on Crete this week!
- Tax evasion reigns supreme on Greek islands
- Furs trader made a complaint that burglars took 23.000 euros from his trousers!
- Ten arrests for forged travel documents in Heraklion Airport
- Channel 10 shows the natural beauties of Crete
- Incidents with drunk tourists from Malia and Hersonissos, on top of calls to the National Emergency Aid Centre