Danish tourist poisoned by sparkling water

A woman from Denmark was hospitalized in a private clinic of Chania during the weekend, due to water poisoning.

The tourist, who is for vacation in Chania, drank a bottled sparkling water (of a well-known company) from the bar of a hotel at Agii Apostoli.

According to a report by zarpanews.gr, the woman had serious health problems and she was advised to go to theclinic, just for precaution.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.