NASA Will Reveal a “Major Science Finding” About Mars
NASA will detail a major science finding from the agency’s ongoing exploration of Mars during a news briefing at 8:30 a.m. PDT (11:30 a.m. EDT) on Monday, Sept. 28. The event will be broadcast live on NASA Television and the agency’s website.
News conference participants will be:
– Jim Green, director of planetary science at NASA Headquarters
– Michael Meyer, lead scientist for the Mars Exploration Program at NASA Headquarters
– Lujendra Ojha of the Georgia Institute of Technology in Atlanta
– Mary Beth Wilhelm of NASA’s Ames Research Center in Moffett Field, California and the Georgia Institute of Technology
– Alfred McEwen, principal investigator for the High Resolution Imaging Science Experiment (HiRISE) at the University of Arizona in Tucson
Members of the public can ask questions during the briefing using #AskNASA.
For NASA TV information, schedules and to view the news briefing, visit:
The event will also be carried live on:
For more information about NASA’s journey to Mars: