More than 11 mil. euros (11,231,000) is the subsidy for all hospitals of Crete.
It is one of the biggest susidies in the last few years, as it is more than 10% of the total budget for all Greek hospitals for 2015.
- General Hospital of Heraklion: 5,329,000 euros
- Venizelion Hospital of Heraklion: 2,125,000 euros
- General Hospital of Chania: 2,332,000 euros
- General Hospital of Rethymno: 649,000 euros
- General Hospital of Agios Nikolaos: 527,000 euros
- Health Center of Ierapetra: 129,000 euros
- Health Center of Sitia: 126,000 euros
- Health Center of Neapolis: 14,000 euros