British almost… to die in Heraklion, due to an allergic shock by a peanut!

According to an article of “Patris” newspaper, a 20 year old tourist bought a snack from the airport of Heraklion, minutes before her departure back to the UK.

She did not realize that the snack had peanuts inside and in a few seconds she had an allergic shock!

She fell unconscious on the floor and her sister started calling for help.

The aiport’s doctor gave her the first aid and she was immediately transferred to PAGNI hospital.

As the doctor said, the young girl knew about her allergy in peanuts, but she did not see the ingredients of the snack.

“In case of an anaphylactic shock, she had adrenaline in her luggage”, said the doctor.

 

You may also like...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.