December 14, 2015: Local News In Brief
At the end of the day, the most important news headlines from Crete:
- Official Announcement: Fraport-Copelouzos Consortium Signs Contracts for Managing 14 Greek Airports, Including “Daskalogiannis”
- Symbolic protest in Chania, for the death of a stray dog
- PHOTOS: “Lefka Ori”… White Mountains
- Government signs the concession of Greek Regional Airports to Fraport-Slentel Ltd.
- 3.0R at Asi Gonia
- Souda to airport link road study rejected by Chania Council
- PHOTOS: This is the new INKA supermarket at the center of Platanias
- Greek economic crisis leads to increase in depression rates. Crete on top!
- Checkin… cretan sky
- A farmer caused serious damages in Heraklion’s Tax Office, when he realized that 20,000 euros of his rural subsidy were “blocked” and he could not make a withdrawal
- A 43 year old Albanian was arrested in Heraklon, because he had 2kgs of smuggled tobacco
- Official opening of the new air terminal of Sitia
- A nice video for Rchtis Gorge
- Hotels and companies from Crete amongst the 24 Greek winners of World Travel Awards