Fire in an apartment leaves a family… homeless

Bad turn of fate for a family in Heraklion, as they saw their apartment being destroyed by a fire… in New Year’s Eve.

The fire broke out under unknown circumstances in an apartment, at Kaminia, Heraklion.

The family is now homeless and the deputy Mayor of Heraklion Mrs. Athina Spanaki-Kohiadaki had the initiative to accomodate the family in the Homeless Hostel Center.

The apartment was totally destroyed.

You may also like...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.