March 1, 2016: Local News In Brief
At the end of the day, the most important news headlines from Crete:
- “Hot spots” for refugees on Crete?
- Ryanair flight to Chania returned to Athens due to strong winds
- Farmers of Chania blockaded the Bank of Greece
- The film “Paleochora Art Week” is ready
- Firemen managed to extinguish a big fire in Kampi village, Kissamos
- Action is needed to ensure there is enough water in Apokoronas in the summer
- A 46 year old man was injured in a car accident, occurred in Kakodiki on Tuesday afternoon
- What you have to know for Rethymno Carnival
- A 49 year old man was injured in Akoumia, while working in a heavy machinery (tractor)
- Thomas Cook: Greek islands holidays. Crete is in top-5!
- A 40 year old man was arrested as responsible for the theft of a motorcycle
- Gouves and Maleme former camps the possible “hot spots” for Crete?
- PHOTOS: The teacher who is accused for lechery to minor children in Ierapetra
- Two cars were totally destroyed, due to a fire in a parking area of Agios Nikolaos
- Clay theatrical mask found in Agios Nikolaos
- Telegraph: 3 Greek hotels among Europe’s top-25 for wedding venues, one of them on Crete