At the end of the day, the most important news headlines from Crete:
- Three scheduled flights from Israel to Chania per week
- PHOTOS: Firemen managed to extinguish the fire at Agios Pavlos’ forest
- Princess Cruises unveils new 2017 Greece cruise offerings. Two cruise ships will dock on Crete
- New flights from Faroe Islands to Chania!
- No ferries to Gavdos due to bad weather
- Telegraph: Chania in Europe’s 10 oldest cities
- 62 year old motorcyclist dies in accident
- Two young Cretans decided not to take presents on their birthday parties, but give food to “Give” Charity Org.
- Two elderly women died in Venizelion Hospital, due to H1N1 influenza
- A 38 year old man was arrested in Hersonissos. He had a gun and 268 grams of smuggled tobacco in his house
- German Tourism: Greece bookings rise despite refugee rise in some areas. Crete on top
- Two hotels on Crete are the most popular for Germans in the last 15 days
- A 32 year old man is responsible for 7 cases of bag snatching in Heraklion