At the end of the day, the most important news headlines from Crete:
- Police are looking to arrest burglars, who “invaded” in houses of Kontomari village, Platanias, ana managed to steal -even- the marble floors!
- A different “Good Morning” for all of us in CretePost.gr
- VIDEO: “Pacific Princess” will be the first cruise ship to arrive in Souda
- A fire broke out in a room of “Caldera” Hotel in Agia Marina, causing damage damage in the interior of the room
- PHOTOS: Two Cretans ready for… war!
- PHOTOS: People from Heraklion are helping the refugees
- A 26 year old woman from Somalia was arrested in Heraklion Airport, because she tried to fly to Germany, using forged travel documents
- A 24 year old man was arrested in Heraklion, because he had 43 grams of cannabis in his house
- Man was stabbed just outisde the General Hospital of Heraklion
- Knossos the 2nd most expensive archaeological site in Greece from April 1
- 30,000 euros fine to a man who poisoned a dog in Ierapetra
- Minoan considering break-up to expand travel agency business