Birmingham Airport offers plenty of opportunities to get away and soak up some sunshine.
British weather can be cold and miserable but you can very soon be somewhere much more warm and sunny.
Booking a nice holiday also gives an incentive to shed that winter weight so we can get into our beachwear again.
There are plenty of options within a few hours of Birmingham, all flying from Birmingham Airport.
Here are some ideas to give you inspiration:
Greece offers plenty of choice – including a whole host of islands – where you can soak up the sunshine. The nearest resorts are just over three hours away.
There are direct flights from Birmingham to:
- Kavala – 3 hours 15 minutes
- Corfu – 3 hours 15 minutes
- Preveza – 3 hours 30 minutes
- Kefalonia – 3 hours 30 minutes
- Zakynthos – 3 hours 30 minutes
- Kalamata – 3 hours 45 minutes
- Skiathos – 3 hours 30 minutes
- Santorini – 3 hours 45 minutes
- Heraklion, Crete – 4 hours
- Chania, Crete – 3 hours 45 minutes
- Kos – 4 hours
- Rhodes – 4 hours