November 1, 2016: Local News In Brief
At the end of the day, the most important news headlines from Crete:
- Binding offer by Greek-Indian consortium for new Heraklion airport
- French tourists injured in ATV accident at Kissamos
- PHOTOS & VIDEO: Farmer in Apokoronas loses… everything, due to bad weather!
- PHOTOS & VIDEO: Almyrida and Chryssi Akti under… bad weather!
- Woman arrested in Rethymno over illegal weapons hoard
- PHOTOS & VIDEO: Extreme weather on Crete due to Mediterranean tropical-like cyclone. Major problems throughout the island
- Samaria Gorge in Top 10 tourist attractions in Greece. Elafonissi and Matala in the most beautiful beaches in Greece
- Another human “sacrifice” on the roads of Crete
- Greek Civil Aviation Authority launches tender for 10 subsidized remote airline destinations, including Sitia
- The 10 best European beaches featured in Post Magazine. Three of them in Chania
- VIDEO & PHOTOS: The “NO” day in Chania. 76th anniversary of October 28, 1940
- 45 year old man died after falling from balcony!
- 54 year old man died in car accident at Heraklion
- Fire in a house at Gavalohori, Apokoronas
- Greek court greenlights privatization of 14 regional airports, including Chania Airport “Daskalogiannis”