The Destination Wedding & Honeymoon Show is the essential event for all couples planning a wedding or honeymoon abroad.
- Meet over 50 specialist overseas wedding and honeymoon experts, ranging from wedding planners and venues overseas, tourist boards, tour operators, to photographers, videographers, bridal and groomswear, stationers and cake makers who are there to help create your tailor-made wedding and honeymoon packages.
- Be inspired by our range of wedding experts from the key locations from across the world; from rural Italian and French weddings, stunning city locations, luxury vineyards or tropical beach resorts we have something for everyone at The Destination Wedding & Honeymoon Show
- Whether you know where you want to get married abroad or you simply want inspiration for your dream honeymoon our suppliers are there to help you plan your unforgettable wedding!
- Gain insider top tips and expert advice from our handpicked selection of overseas wedding specialists at The Experts Island. You’ll be able to sit back and listen to our experts’ talks taking place across the weekend and find the answers to any questions you have, however big or small
- Relax and indulge in a cocktail or two with your partner and bridal party at The Destination Beach Bar
- Plus complimentary access to The National Wedding Show, taking place next door in Hall 6, where you can shop more wedding suppliers and visit the stunning Catwalk show.
About Glam Events
’Glam events’ has been organizing weddings and social events for over 15 years, while its founder, Mr. Takis Zervoudakis has been experienced in the field of social and corporate events for more than 30 years. The multiannual experience, the innovative ideas and the personal relationships with the public institutions and the professionals of tourism in Crete guarantee the perfect outcome.
We would strongly advise you to take into consideration a significant difference our company has to offer you, which no other weddings company in Crete is able to arrange.
The amazing island of Crete offers great advantages for a wedding to take place, as well as for the couple to spend the rest of its stay in the island with its guests. Crete is famous for its warm climate for more than 8 months per year, its amazing landscapes next to the sea or by the mountains. The renowned Cretan cuisine with the delicious tastes, the historical value places such as; Knossos, the Venetian ports of Chania and Rethymno and the traditional villages. Moreover, in Crete you can find three of the most internationally award-winning beaches: Balos, Falasarna and Elafonisi. The biggest tourist organizations and sites, as well as the visitors themselves have voted repeatedly these beaches as ’the best of the best’.
Our company is able of organizing ceremonies in these beaches and of course, in all the other wonderful and unique areas of the island.