Ryanair launches summer 2019 schedule earlier than ever. Over 150 routes on sale now
Ryanair, Europe’s No. 1 airline, today (25 May) launched 150 of its most popular holiday routes for Summer 2019. Destinations to Italy, UK, Germany, and Belgium, for Summer 2019 are on sale now from the Ryanair.com website, with the full schedule available from autumn.
Greek consumers and visitors can now book flights on routes to Rome, London, Berlin, Brussels, Frankfurt and more as far out as October 2019, and enjoy even lower fares and the latest “Always Getting Better” improvements including:
- Price Promise – find a cheaper fare and we’ll refund the difference + €5 to your My Ryanair account
- Punctuality Promise – 90% of our flights will be on time
- Lower checked-in bag fees – €25, bigger allowance (20kg)
- Connecting flights at Rome, Milan & Porto with more airports to follow
- Ryanair Rooms with 10% off Travel Credit
Ryanair’s Nikolas Lardis said:
“We are pleased to launch 150 of our most popular routes earlier than ever for Summer 2019. Routes to Italy, UK, Germany, and Belgium are on sale now from the Ryanair.com website, and Greek consumers and visitors can book the lowest fares on their favourite routes 12 months in advance, and enjoy the latest “Always Getting Better” improvements.
To celebrate we are releasing seats for sale from just €19.99 for travel in June 2018 which are available for booking until Sunday 27 May. Since these amazing low prices will be snapped up quickly, customers should log onto www.ryanair.com now and avoid missing out.”