Ryanair launches new route from Naples to Chania! 53 new routes from Italy for 2019
Ryanair launched its Italy Summer 2019 schedule, with 53 new routes (over 450 in total), which will deliver 40m customers p.a. through Ryanair’s 29 airports in Italy.
Ryanair is Europe’s favorite airline, operating more than 1,600 daily flights from 72 bases, connecting 189 destinations in 30 countries and operating a fleet of more than 300 new Boeing 737-800 aircraft.
Ryanair has recently announced firm orders for a further 280 new Boeing 737 aircraft, as well as options for 100 more Boeing 737 MAX 200s, which will enable Ryanair to lower fares and grow traffic from 90m this year to over 150m p.a. in 2024.
Ryanair currently has a team of more than 9,500 highly skilled aviation professionals and has an industry leading 30-year safety record.
- From Bari to Bordeaux, Budapest, Prague
- From Bologna to Amman, Corfu, Kaunas, London Luton, Marseille
- From Brindisi to Memmingen
- From Catania to Athens, Marrakech, Seville
- From Cagliari to Budapest, Baden, Porto, Seville, Valencia, Dublin
- From Lamezia to Malta
- From Milan Bergamo to London Southend, Sofia, Brno, Amman, Faro
- From Milan Malpensa to Kaunas, Tenerife South
- From Naples to Malaga, Bordeaux, Exeter, Marseille, Marrakech, Nantes, Cork, Chania, Rhodes
- From Palermo to Brussels Charleroi, Cologne, Athens
- From Perugia to Malta
- From Pescara To Bucharest, Prague
- From Pisa to Brussels, Prague
- From Rome Ciampino to Poznan
- From Rome Fiumicino to Rhodes
- From Treviso to Bordeaux, Fez, Prague, Manchester, Seville, Vilnius
- From Turin to Fez
- From Venice to London Southend
In Rome, David O’Brien, Ryanair’s Chief Commercial Officer, said:
“We are pleased to launch our program from Italy for the summer of 2019, with 53 new routes and over 450 connections, which will deliver 40 million passengers through 29 Italian airports. Italian customers and visitors can book their holidays for the 2019 summer season, with even lower fares. There is no better time to book a Ryanair flight.
Ryanair is the only airline that offers 400 international connections to all Italian regions, supporting over 30,000 jobs at airports and creating important connections for both business and leisure travel, not only to Rome and Milan but also in the territories of Italy that most need this essential economic boost.”