Gov’t spokesman Tzanakopoulos announces mini cabinet reshuffle
Government spokesman Dimitris Tzanakopoulos announced on Friday a mini cabinet reshuffle. The new ministers he announced are:
- Foreign Minister: Giorgos Katrougalos
- Alternate Minister of Foreign Affairs with responsibility for European Politics: Sia Anagnostopoulou
- Deputy Interior Minister with responsibility for Macedonia – Thrace: Eleftheria Hatzigeorgiou
- Deputy Labour Social Security and Solidarity Minister: Constantinos Barkas
- Deputy Infrastructure and Transport Minister: Thanos Moraitis
- Deputy Migration Policy Minister: Angelos Tolkas.
The swearing-in ceremony for the ministers taking up new posts will take place on Monday, after the return of Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras from Munich.