Greek Taste Beyond Borders promotes local flavours around the globe
Greek Taste Beyond Borders (GTBB) is the first organisation to promote the Greek food industry to the globe with official Ambassadors set across the globe, they recently held their 2nd International Business Networking Forum in Athens, promoting Greek gastronomy to key partners from the US, Russia, China, Saudi Arabia, Italy, Africa, Australia, United Kingdom, Singapore, Spain, France and beyond, greekcitytimes.com reports.
The 2nd International Business Networking Forum: Global Taste 2019 by GTBB GREEK TASTE BEYOND BORDERS was held on 4 March 2019 at the Athens Concert Hall under the auspices of the Ministry of Tourism and the Ministry of Economy and Development and was a huge success. By showcasing authentic Greek products, according to GTBB, Greek tastes can conquer the world. The aim of GTBB is to strengthen, unite and spread Greek gastronomy around the world. GTBB’s vision is to establish a powerful resource of brand awareness for market leaders and entities connected mainly with Greek culture. The linking together of, premium brand leading enterprises in the taste industry located throughout the world and high-value key dignitaries such as professionals, scientists, and top chefs, all united, to build the most effective business network of Greek Taste Beyond Borders. “Safe, trustful and authentic Greek Taste Beyond Borders unites everyone under the principles and values of the Ancient Greek Golden Spiral, a symbol of growth, awareness and universal power. Ancient Greek traders used the spiral as a sign of common origin, wealth and unity,” says founder Philip Koutras.
GTBB’s key partners from various countries around the planet including Greece, Cyprus, US, Russia, China, Saudi Arabia, Italy, Africa, Australia, United Kingdom, Singapore, Spain, and France all attended the forum panels, transferring the pulse of each one of the markets they represent. This year’s theme was “Global Taste 2019″ and the certification titles of GTBB were sealed with the well-known Golden Spiral of GTBB “Certifications of Value & Quality and Titles of Honor with trademark license.”
They were presented in an order which gives each organisation global recognition and high prestige, aiding in a way so that Greek products and services are launched on the world market as outstanding quality and of high value.
Greek Taste Beyond Borders also incorporates an international certification title, the “Ambassadors of Taste for the Global Gastronomy – Title of Honor,” applicable to top companies.
GTBB certification titles presented:
- LEONID GELIBTERMAN [PRESIDENT ICWAG ]: AMBASSADORS OF TASTE FOR THE GLOBAL GASTRONOMY 2019 – TITLE OF HONOR
- ATHENIAN BREWERY: AMBASSADORS OF TASTE FOR THE GLOBAL GASTRONOMY 2019 – TITLE OF HONOR
- BEER «ΑΛΦΑ»: AMBASSADOR OF GREEK TASTE 2019 – TITLE OF HONOR
- ROBERTO CAVALLI SPIRITS & WINES: AMBASSADORS OF TASTE FOR THE GLOBAL GASTRONOMY 2019 – TITLE OF HONOR
- PALIRRIA S.A.: AMBASSADORS OF TASTE FOR THE GLOBAL GASTRONOMY 2019 – TITLE OF HONOR
- PALIRRIA S.A.: AMBASSADOR OF GREEK TASTE 2019 – TITLE OF HONOR
- TANG HUY NGUYEN: AMBASSADORS OF TASTE FOR THE GLOBAL GASTRONOMY 2019 – TITLE OF HONOR
- MILTOS KAROUBAS: AMBASSADOR FOR GREEK GASTRONOMY 2019 *Global
- EMMANOUIL KYRIAKIDIS: AMBASSADOR FOR GREEK GASTRONOMY 2019 *Saudi Arabia, Kingdom of Bahrein, Middle East.
- CHRISTOS MOUSOUROULIS: AMBASSADOR FOR GREEK GASTRONOMY 2019 *East Africa
- TONY KAVALIEROS: AMBASSADOR FOR GREEK GASTRONOMY 2019 *USA
- ALATI DIVINE GREEK CUISINE: AMBASSADOR FOR GREEK GASTRONOMY 2019 – *RESTAURANT IN SINGAPORE
- THE INTERESTING DESIGN ACHILLEAS KRITIKOS: GTBB CERTIFICATION OF VALUE & QUALITY 2019
- PROFIT EXPERTS LTD: GTBB CERTIFICATION OF VALUE & QUALITY 2019
During the summit John Georgakakis CEO “The Ecali Club” and the popular Greek modern folk musician and composer Thanasis Polykandriotis were also honoured for their support and for having also composed the GTBB anthem, while GTBB supporters such as young talented Greek chefs and other businessmen were also awarded with gold medals, among them Mr Panayiotis Papafilippou.