VIDEO: Gas cylinder explodes in a restaurant-cafe at Dikastirion Sq. Chania

2 days ago CretePost.gr Newsroom 0

Panic at Dikastirion Sq. in Chania as a gas cylinder exploded in a restaurant-cafe.

Incident occurred shortly after 9 p.m.

Thankfully, everyone realized that something that something wrong was going on, because there was a strong smell of gas in the air.

All staff and clients of the restaurant managed to get out in a few seconds and nobidy was injured.

The gas cylinder exploded, causing serious damages in the restaurant.

video by parakritika.gr

 

More articles in this category: